How do you wish to help:
There are a number of options available here:
1. We need help in re-contacting residents, especially those who have not responded to previous calls to either register (in which case we should have current contact details) or to say no.
2. We also need to identify residents who host businesses operating from their home address - these can benefit from the Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme.
3. We need to reach out to business premises within our project area to persuade them to sign up.
4. We need to consult with landowners to persuade them to sign wayleaves to allow B4RN to install ducting to reach subscribers.
5. The final stages involve physical help in digging and catering (for the diggers).